The HUBLOT ("porthole" in english) rattan armchair has been designed by Guillaume Delvigne for Orchid Edition.
Structure in barked rattan pole, natural lacquered. Fitted with seat and back pads in polyurethane foam. Removable covers available in a choice of 6 standard ORCHID Ed. fabrics :
- Mood grey 1102 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Mood dark blue 2103 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Medley grey 6608 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Medley yellow 62054 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Capture rose 4802 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Migliore beige in cotton/flax fabric (Orchid Edition fabric)
or C.O.M. (customer's own material).
" I remembered of the braces that are systematically there on each rattan furniture. This feature, dramatically oulining he emptiness inside was a good start for the armrest piece. The rest of the whole armchair came naturally." Guillaume Delvigne
|Seat height||44 cm|
|Cleaning||Regularly remove dust with a wet cloth or with the brush of your vacuum cleaner. This product is made for indoor use only.|