1) According to the provisions of the 2011/83 European Directive on consumer rights, you have that an harmonised right of withdawal of 14 days after delivery of the goods, in each country of the Union. Returns shall however be made at your expenses. We shall refund you of the total initial amount you paid for the returned goods, immediately after we received them back, and using the same payment mean as for the order .The customer shall be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods on delivery. We recommend that you keep the carton boxes during the withdrawal period, so that you can repack properly in case of a return. We are also happy to collect the goods if you prefer us to take care of this. The return expenses engaged by us will be duly communicated before collecting the goods, submitted to your approval, and deducted from the refund.
2) According to the provisions of the 1999/44 European Directive, we shall be held liable under Article 3 where the lack of conformity becomes apparent within two years as from delivery of the goods.
In the case of non-conformity or defect of the delivered goods, returns shall be made at our expenses, and you will fully refunded immediately after we received the goods back, unless we agree to exchange, or repair the considered items.
Caution : A delivery arrived obviously damaged at destination does not open a right of withdrawal, or a guarantee against non conformity. The destinee has to specifically make written réservations on the bill of delivery of the carrier, so that liability of the latter can be engaged.
- Which product you wish to return
- This is not mandatory, but we are happy to know the reason.
- Invoice nr
- Your name
- Your adress
- Your phone nr.
We shall contact you and advise hou to proceed
Small and medium sized items may travel by Post Parcel Service.
For bigger parcels, we can indicate you a carrier from your region, or organize ourselves the collection of the items. Let us know when the goods are duly packed and ready for collection.
Returns shall be sent to :
73 rue Thomas Becket
Phone : +33 320238976
with following documents:
Copy of invoice
Your coordinates: name, adress, phone nr
we shall contact you and determinate with you what suits you better:
- exchange with the same model
- replacement by a similar item of at least the same value