The dining armchair CONTOUR, designed by Amandine and Aïssa from AC/AL studio, can also be used as an occasional armchair, or a desk chair. Structure in barked rattan poles, natural lacquered, single cane webbing with checkboard patterns reinforcements on nylon straps for the seat, double cane webbing for the back rest. Optional seat pad available in 6 standard ORCHID Ed. fabrics :
- Mood grey 1102 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Mood dark blue 2103 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Medley grey 6608 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Medley yellow 62054 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Capture rose 4802 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Migliore beige in cotton/flax fabric (Orchid Edition fabric)
or C.O.M. (customer's own material).
" The CONTOUR armchair shows the extraordinary bending ability of rattan. With curves and round shapes, its design is inspired from traditional basket handles." Amandine Chhor and Aïssa Logerot.
|Seat height||44 cm|
|Cleaning||Regularly remove dust with a wet cloth or with the brush of your vacuum cleaner. This product is made for indoor use only.|
|Rattan weaving||In a dry environment, it is natural to see the rattan weaving loosen itself. To make it tight again, humidify it from below with a brush.|