Designed by Guillaume Delvigne the SILLON dining chair is typical of how rattan furniture is usually assembled. Reminding us of the curved and parallel little furrows ("sillon" in French) of a zen garden, the name of this chair came naturally.
Structure in barked rattan, natural lacquered. Optionnal seat pad, filled with polyurethane foam 30kg/m3. Removable cover available in our choice of 6 standard ORCHID Ed. fabrics :
- Mood grey 1102 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Mood dark blue 2103 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Medley grey 6608 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Medley yellow 62054 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Capture rose 4802 from Gabriel Fabrics
- Migliore beige in cotton/flax fabric (Orchid Edition fabric)
or C.O.M. (customer's own material).
"I wanted to play with the flexibility of rattan in the arrangement of thin rattan canes following the outlines of the frame, creating a very special pattern " Guillaume Delvigne
|Seat height||45 cm without cushion - 47 cm with cushion|
|Cleaning||Regularly remove dust with a wet cloth or with the brush of your vacuum cleaner. This product is made for indoor use only.|